You need to be sure all the relevant facts have been presented to you and your interests have been taken in to consideration before making a commitment to purchase
Once you have found a property, whether it be for a family home or as an investment (or perhaps a commercial premises for your business) you can engage us to do an evaluation of the property to ensure all the relevant facts have been presented to you and your interests have been taken in to consideration before making a commitment to purchase.
This would include:-
- an assessment of the current market value of the property (or possibly a formal valuation – if circumstances warrant)
- the checking of any Contract and Section 32 Vendors statement by our legal resources
- consideration of whether a building or pest inspection required
We also offer the option of negotiating a deal on your behalf
- a discussion and analysis of your individual circumstances to ensure that the appropriate conditions are contained in any negotiation or contract to protect your interest.
- confirm that you are aware of the risk profile potentially attached to your proposed purchase.
Some of you will be experienced negotiators and may not require this service - though keep in mind that rules and regulations change regularly and you need to be confident you are up to date with all related aspects of your purchase.
However if you are like the majority of people who only deal in real estate transactions a handful of times in their lifetime, having someone who has conducted literally hundreds of deals over the last 30 years in your corner can only benefit your position.
There are a myriad of different “processes” presented by real estate agents designed to get the seller the best possible price (and remember, no matter how genuine the selling agent might appear – they are representing the sellers best interests – not yours!). We help cut thru the various processes to ensure you buy for the best possible price with the best possible terms and conditions.
Our Buyers Advocacy service is based on a fee for service arrangement at very attracive rates for affiliated union members and organisations. That is to say, we will provide our services at an agreed fixed price - with the first consultation always free.
If you would like to know more or have a confidential discission to see if this is for you please click on the "Learn More" button below, leave your details and we'll be in touch. Otherwise phone Frank Troost on 0418 884 733.