Glossop Town Planning is an experienced Melbourne based town planning practice that is exclusively focussed on providing town planning services
The role of the consultant town planner is to provide advice on the development potential of land and obtain development approval for projects.
A planning permit is often required by a new user before a development can commence.
Glossop Town Planning is a full service town planning firm that can advise you on:
- Site selection. Will your land accommodate your project? Does the planning scheme allow a permit to be granted?
- Project design. Have you designed the proposal to meet the council’s requirements? Do you have the necessary information to support the project?
- Preparing and lodging an application for planning permit or planning scheme amendment
- Management of permit applications through the planning approvals process; and if necessary
- Representation at VCAT or Planning Panels
- Medium density housing
- High rise housing
- Development in heritage areas (extensions to houses, unit developments etc.)