Complaints & Dispute Resolution


Customer Complaints 

If any of our services have not met your expectations or if you have a concern with any aspect of our services,  we would like you to tell us.  Please contact our Office Manager  who will try to resolve any complaint quickly and effectively.


You can contact us a number of ways:


  • Call our Office Manager  on 0417 144 869

  • Email us directly on

  • Mail your concerns to Office Manager at Members Property, 2 Knight Street, Aberfeldie Vic  3040.


We will acknowledge all complaints and respond in writing once we have had the opportunity to assess the complaint in full.


 Dispute Resolution 

When a complaint is not able to be resolved by our Office Manager , the matter will be referred to our Director  for further deliberation.


If your complaint is still not able to be resolved to your satisfaction, or you believe you have not had a fair hearing from us, you may refer your complaint to:-


The Department of Consumer Affairs   -    1300 558 181 or;


The Victorian Civil & Administrative Tribunal   03  9628  9830